Cindy!!! Katie R. shared your blog address with me... I LOVE seeing pics of your children!!! They are beautiful!!! Congrats on your third. She's precious. We just had our third Tuesday of this week, too =). We now have 3 boys! We're so happy for you all and pray the Lord's rich blessings on your family!
Congrats Cindy and Mason. I was just thinking of you today and wondering if the baby came. I guess she did! Yea. She looks sweet and I know you are so happy.
Mason & I live in Arkansas with our three children, Harrison (2/21/04), Anna Claire (4/21/05) and Abigail (3/24/08). Mason works for Campus Outreach, ministering full time to college students. I am at home with our children (when we are not out and about together)!
Our last name,Leaf, is easily mistaken for Lee. To clarify we often say "Leaf...like on a tree." This week I was out with Harrison, my three year old, when someone asked him his name. He promptly and confidently replied, "Harrison...like on a tree."
4 comments:
Hey, congrats, Cindy!! She's beautiful! I don't think I even knew that you guys were pregnant... But, she's a keeper! :) Blessings to you all!
Cindy!!! Katie R. shared your blog address with me... I LOVE seeing pics of your children!!! They are beautiful!!! Congrats on your third. She's precious. We just had our third Tuesday of this week, too =). We now have 3 boys! We're so happy for you all and pray the Lord's rich blessings on your family!
Congrats Cindy and Mason. I was just thinking of you today and wondering if the baby came. I guess she did! Yea. She looks sweet and I know you are so happy.
Hey, what a beautiful granddaughter and a happy grand pa!!
LOL,
G-pa
Post a Comment