Anna Claire and Harrison loved their first year at "school" (Mother's Day Out)! We attended the art show that was held in the gym. This was the same gym that the kids had RUN and played in during the cold or rainy days! You can imagine Harrison's delight as we approached the gym doors! It was next to impossible to keep him from running (along with many of his friends). They had a great time. Harrison, however, was not in the mood to have his picture taken...he was too busy running!
Mason & I live in Arkansas with our three children, Harrison (2/21/04), Anna Claire (4/21/05) and Abigail (3/24/08). Mason works for Campus Outreach, ministering full time to college students. I am at home with our children (when we are not out and about together)!
Our last name,Leaf, is easily mistaken for Lee. To clarify we often say "Leaf...like on a tree." This week I was out with Harrison, my three year old, when someone asked him his name. He promptly and confidently replied, "Harrison...like on a tree."
No comments:
Post a Comment